1. GENERAL INFORMATION (Article 10 LSSICE)
This legal notice governs the use of the website www.lexpalabogados.com (hereinafter, the WEBSITE), which is owned by Lexpal Abogados, S. L. P. (hereinafter, the WEBSITE OWNER).
By browsing the website owned by the WEBSITE OWNER, you fully and unreservedly accept all the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice, which may be modified. As the user, you must use the website appropriately in compliance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic use, and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to the WEBSITE OWNER or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of failing to comply with this obligation.
In compliance with Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, Lexpal Abogados, S. L. P. informs you that:
Lexpal Abogados, S. L. P. is a professional limited liability company registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 38.418, page 151, section 8, sheet M-683434, 1st entry; on December 4, 2018, with tax identification number (NIF) B88237474 and registered office at Alcalá, 55, 28014 – Madrid.
You can contact the WEBSITE OWNER at the address above or at firstname.lastname@example.org. All notifications and communications between users and the WEBSITE OWNER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any of the means detailed above.
The use of this WEBSITE implies express and full acceptance of the conditions herein, without prejudice to certain particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the WEBSITE.
The WEBSITE OWNER reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The WEBSITE and its services are open to the public and free of charge. However, the WEBSITE OWNER allows the use of some of the services offered on its website on the condition that the appropriate form is completed.
The user guarantees the authenticity and validity of all data that they communicate to the WEBSITE OWNER and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that they make.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the WEBSITE OWNER’s contents and services and not to use them, among other purposes, to:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocates terrorism or, in general, is against the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network, or perform actions liable to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or the physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, as well as hinder access by other users to the website and its services through massive consumption of the computer resources that the WEBSITE OWNER utilizes to provide its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems that belong to the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, and, where relevant, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights or to breach the confidentiality of information belonging to the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Impersonate other users, public administrations or third parties.
- To reproduce, copy, share, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, change or amend the content without consent from the owner of the applicable rights, unless it is permitted by law.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and sales or business notifications that are not requested or agreed to in advance.
All the contents of the WEBSITE, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute work which belongs to the WEBSITE OWNER, without it being understood that the user has any rights of exploitation over them, beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on servers connected to networks, nor be the subject of any form of commercial exploitation.
Furthermore, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the WEBSITE OWNER, without it being understood that use or access of the same gives the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not in any case imply the existence of relations between the WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the WEBSITE OWNER’s acceptance and approval of its content or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must first submit a written request for authorization to the WEBSITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage of our website. Furthermore, you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the WEBSITE OWNER, and from including content that is illegal, indecent, and against public order.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for how each user utilizes the materials available on this website nor for actions taken that make use of them.
The content of this website is general in nature and it is only intended to be informative. It does not fully guarantee access to all content, completeness, correctness, validity or currentness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The WEBSITE OWNER is exempt from, to the extent permitted by the law, any liability for damages or losses of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currentness of the content, as well as the existence of flaws and defects in all content types that are transmitted, disseminated, stored, or made available to those who have accessed the website or the services it offers.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause changes in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice that results from the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, individual and family privacy, and one’s self-image, as well as rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
The WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside of this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand on the content offered by this website. The WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee nor is responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites. It does not suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, so it will not be responsible for the obtained result. The WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
The WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility for any damage that may arise from alterations caused by third parties in the computer systems, electronic documents or user files, or due to force majeure.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our company, the WEBSITE OWNER shall not be liable for these websites’ privacy policies nor for the cookies that these sites may save on the user’s computer.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The WEBSITE OWNER will process the data in a confidential manner to offer the services requested, with all legal and security guarantees set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data–GDPR, as well as Organic Act 3/2018, of December 5, on personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights, Act 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, and other applicable regulations.
Your data have been collected for the purposes of maintaining professional and/or business relations with you. By providing your data, you consent freely, explicitly and unequivocally to their processing under Article 6(1)(a) GDPR. Furthermore, these data will only be transferred to comply with a legal obligation pursuant to Article 6(1)(c).
Your data have been incorporated into the Data Protection System of Lexpal Abogados, S. L. P., with tax identification number (NIF) B88237474, and registered address at Alcalá, 55. 28014 – Madrid, and will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of the processing. A copy will be blocked for as long as we may be legally required.
We remind you that you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. We also remind you that you have the right of access, rectification, blocking, erasure, objection, restriction of processing, and portability according to the GDPR. You can exercise these rights or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a written request to the postal address indicated above or an email to email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID card (DNI).
This entity has appointed Persevera, S.L.U.,in the person of Mr. Manuel del Palacio, as its Data Protection Officer, with registered address at Príncipe de Anglona 5, 28005 Madrid and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos or AEPD) as supervisory authority. Before lodging a complaint before the AEPD, you can contact our DPO and we will give you an answer to your request.
5. COOKIES POLICY
By accepting cookies, you will have a better experience on our website.
Most browsers are set up by default to accept cookies but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies, if you so prefer. If you do not like the way this affects your online experience, it is just as easy to change things back again.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=en&tl=es&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsupport.apple.com
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-gua …
6. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
In the event that any user or third party considers that actions or circumstances exist that demonstrate an illegal use of the website content and/or illegal activity on the web pages included in or accessed through the website, they should notify the WEBSITE OWNER, duly identifying themselves, detailing the supposed infractions and expressly stating, assuming full liability, that the information provided in this communication is accurate.
7. JURISDICCIÓN APLICABLE
The terms and conditions included in this Legal Notice are subject to Spanish law.
Any disputes regarding compliance with and implementation of these terms and conditions will be submitted to the judges and courts of the city of Madrid.